- Write effective Loops
- Ensure quick loading times
- Compose to a vertical rhythm
- Use the text-transform property to specify the case of letters
- Use inline validation in web forms
- Specify unique values for the accesskey attribute
- Use CSS for generating purely presentational content
- Remove the outline from links on :active only
- Specify HTML document’s language
- Make sure your site works with and without the www prefix
- Don't use empty image
- Don’t use all bold text in your content
- Don't put non-ascii characters in URLs
- Don't use splash pages
- Don't publish undated content
- Don’t use HTTP based resources on a HTTPS page
- Don't use protocol relative paths to CSS files
- Don't be skipping heading levels
- Don't link pages to themselves
- Don't use empty HTML elements
Latest Blog posts
August 16, 2010. 3 comments.
May 2, 2010. 22 comments.
March 16, 2010. 23 comments.
November 29, 2009. 15 comments.
November 23, 2009. 8 comments.
August 25, 2009. 28 comments.
August 11, 2009. 0 comments.
August 5, 2009. 17 comments.
WebD&D offers free top-notch tips, tricks, best practices and resources for your reading pleasure. It is brought to you by web enthusiasts who enjoy their contribution in making the WWW a better place.
Make World Wide Web a better place by visiting and judging the content of Moms That Bang Teens.
One thing you should do while you are surfing the web is to visit 18&abused tube videos.
Got a question, an idea how to improve WebD&D or you just want to say hi? Drop us an e-mail at hi (at) webdosanddonts.com.